The TodoApp will help us memorize something we need with priorities.
We can create/edit/remove/re-arange/mark done todos.
Our requirements are TodoApp able to work on both online and offline.
User can have more than one device such as iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
When user update todo by one device, the other device(s) will be changed.
Then we get some conclusions:
- App can run on most mobile devices (iOS and Android are majority)
- App can work on both online and offline
- App can sync data from offline to online and vice versa
Based on requirements, we get some decisitions:
start-react-native(Expo) because we don’t need any function that requires
PouchDBfor client and
CouchDBfor server because we need sync data.
Nativebase, this is a trivial choice because it help us so much in making layout.
- Setting up project using start-react-native and some dependencies.
- Making layout.
- Using PouchDB to store data.
- Syncing data.
- Ready for production.